4 DAY, 3 NIGHT KRUGER SAFARI
The drive down to the park is scenic and crosses the Highveld and the Park’s southern gates in the afternoon. We enter via Malelane, Crocodile bridge or Paul Kruger depending on the camp booked for the first night.
After checking in we proceed to the park camp chalets and settle in.
You will then go on an open vehicle sunset game drive before returning to your chalets. Dinner will be at the restaurant. We turn in early to be fully rested for the early morning drive on day two.
We rise at 05:00am and have a light snack. Our morning game drive will take us into the bush of the iconic Kruger National Park, this is a 2,2 million hectare wilderness treasure, home to a huge variety of animal and plant species in many different habitats. Our drive sightings. We return to the park camp in the mid to late morning for a ‘Brunch’. After lunch, we will then pack and head off through the park to our next parks camp destination where we will book in and make dinner.
We rise at 05:00 and have a light snack and head off again on a different route through the park showcasing other scenery within the park. We return to camp in the mid to late morning for a ‘Brunch’. The middle of the day is spent in camp relaxing, bird watching or swimming. You will then do a open game vehicle sunset drive. (You can also opt for an early morning drive or bush walk)
This day we may either go for a shorter morning drive before returning to camp and checking out or we can rise early and leave directly and make our way out of the park through the reserve. We return to Johannesburg via the Panorama route if we exit the park in good time and via Orpen or Phalaborwa gates. This is a scenic and dramatic route over the mountains and is steeped in the history.
- This programme is an outline and subject to minor changes depending on actual animal sightings, conditions on the day etc.
- All the Kruger camps have well provisioned shops and also restaurants. There are also excellent picnic sites that cater to people wishing to take time out of their game drive to stretch their legs or eat a light meal or have coffee etc.
- The Chalet option includes accommodation in Parks Board Chalets which have en suite bathrooms, verandahs and air conditioning.
- Short notice bookings may not be possible or else we may use accommodation on the southern boundary outside the Park.
- Price on request includes all transportation, park entry fees, conservation fees, guide fees, accommodation, breakfast, lunch, dinner and two sunset open vehicle game drives and mineral water.
*Please note! There is malaria in the Kruger National Park! Please visit a travel clinic or Doctor before you leave your country